01| hello hello hellooooo

So I am going to keep up a blog.

Yes hello, this is me making this vow that roughly only several million people have probably made, and broken, half a dozen times. But I LOVED having a blog on LJ, and while I think the magic (and misery) of livejournal is solidly a thing of the past, there’s nothing stopping me from finding some other corner of the internet to word vomit into.

So hello. I am Terra and this is my new blog. By being here you have already consent to bad puns and bad memes and a lot of typos. Sorry thems the rules.

I suppose that, as a first post, and introduction is a good idea. I’m an early onset crazy cat lady who teaches kids that learning is fun using art and comics. I am one of the three woman in www.atomicpixies.com which is my greatest pride and joy p much. Besides my cats. I live near Denver with too other being all of whom I love very dearly.

How is it that it’s always hardest to talk about ourselves? There is literally no subject we should have a better grasped of, but lemme tell you how many I do.

I’m not sure what this blog with be. Some art stuff, both my thoughts on art and also maybe some how to arts. Body image, politics, convention life, travel, whatever it shapes up to be I’m excited to start. My goals is a post a week.

So see yah in like 5 months when I remember this!

Comments